Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Will 2013 be Panda-monium for you?



Lettering Delights is off to another great year and I’m so delighted to have a part in their fun! You can be too if you start your year off right with the perfect calendars to keep you organized.



Whether you feel like you life is full of pandemonium, or as tranquil as a field of flowers, I have the perfect calendars to keep you on schedule all year long.

Lettering Delights is offering two of my calendar designs for you to choose from, or get both to be even more up to date and fashionable.

What’s black and white and cute all over ~ the panda calendar for you or the kids with my little panda bears enjoying seasons and events throughout the year. This Pandarama 2013 Calendar is available to print and trim as a large wall calendar or miniaturize it for a collection on the wall, or easels.


If you love beautiful flowers and want to enjoy theme every month of the year ~ the Cut Flowers 2013 Calendar is just the thing for you. It has a selection of flower patterns from many of my floral collections, compiled into this lovely calendar, so you can have cut flowers every day of the year.



To get either or both of these calendars click here to get right to them on LD. You will want to get them right away, so as not to miss any more days in fabulous 2013. It’s off to a great start for me, I hope it is for you as well. Happy 360 days left!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you already saw it, but how CUUUUUTE!!!!!

http://ldsolutions.blogspot.com/2013/01/amazing-projects-with-sheris-new-2013.html