Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Peek through my frosted window and see what’s coming to town


The good news is it doesn’t matter where your town is because you should be able to get these Frosting labels and many other Frosting items by the end of the week on Lettering Delights. This is just a peek into the many frosted images you will have to choose from in order to finish up your holiday and party decor for the Christmas season.

This collection has a muted softness to reflect the season, just after the first snowfall has covered the ground, or the window panes have been vignetted with crystalized flakes. It says no more, it says no less, but it does say it is the frosting to top off your holiday cheer.

I will let you know exactly when you can find this classic topping for your holiday crafts and decor on Lettering Delights, so you can be of good cheer!

5 comments:

Miladylc said...

I Love the look of your Frosting Set it has such a old Time touch to it can not wait till I see it on Lettering Delights

Poppy said...

I was so excited to see that it is up now. I am mulling it all over and trying to figure out what I can not live without! Beautiful as usual! Love to see something fresh and new for the winter season!

Miladylc said...

Bless you Sheri Berry, I got all but the alphabet. I LOVE the Paper Pack, the Ornaments and tags/card
set. realy like a lot of the borders as well, I Hope one day the Borders and Cupcake wraps do come out in the SVG format. : )

MC said...

Love your new collection! Can't wait to see some projects that you made with them!

Miladylc said...

Bless you Sheri, I Love all the Print and Cuts, LD finely Posted them today yeah! the boxes will come in so handy for a few small stocking stuffers I have yet to wrap, Look foward to the next batch you create for us Have a Blessed and Joyfur Christmas Sheri