Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Something to Cherish



In just a few short weeks we will be celebrating a first time event in our home. It is time for our daughter to graduate from high school and it is a bitter sweet time for me. She is a wonderful daughter, which all parents want, but more than that she has become a dear friend. I’ve heard the stories about difficult times with teenage daughters. Well, in this home we have been blessed with quite the opposite. The last four years, those trying teenage years, have been the best years I have ever had with my daughter. I wish for all you moms out there, who do have daughters, the same blessing I have received every day of my sweet daughter’s life.

During the past few months I have had the privilege of working on a project for mothers and daughters. I can’t share all of the secrets yet, but I hope that when the time comes, and the product is available, many of you with daughters will not only be able to get this product, but will be able to share it with her as a memory that only a mother and daughter can have.


Here are some patterns from this collection. I have named it Cherish, as I think it best describes something you hold dear. The designs are soft, they are sweet, they are graceful and a bit playful. They are how I see what I hold dear to my heart, my daughter.

May you always cherish the daughter you have been blessed with, as I have cherished mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is SO pretty! I know that my girls will be grown before I know it! Of course, they're only almost 3 years and Olivia's 7 weeks, but I already feel like if I blink they'll be in high school!

Love the collection also :)