Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Beau Nouveau


I am sharing a floral line I deigned that is called Beau Nouveau, or translated, new beauty. I developed this collection from a valentine I sent out a few years back. The meaning, or theme from this card is beauty, but most importantly, beauty within. I used two different quotes in the card that share my sentiment. One is, “beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.” The other is, “anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old.” I do think that seeing beauty in art, nature, your family; anything that warms your heart does keep you young, or at least young at heart.



Here is the valentine that inspired the collection. I designed the card in an different colorway than the Beau Nouveau collection. When you love color, you can’t be limited to just one colorway. :)

No comments: