Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

Child’s Play

Sometimes work seems more like play. That is one of the things I love about my job. Every time I work on a collection for children or babies I get to work hard at playing. Memories and experiences associated with childhood begin to surface and before I know it a line is being developed.

Child’s Play with Kate and Nate is a collection about the little people for the big people who are raising them. In addition to the alphabets and growth charts shown on earlier posts, is the entire collection of Kate and Nate shown below.


1 comment:

trish said...

Hello Sheri. :o)
I know this is a post from the past, but I recently became aware of your line Child's Play Nate and Kate. My children's names are Katie and Nathan ... Kate and Nate. :o) And I was wondering if you might be able to help me find this particular fabric. I would appreciate any lead you might have. :o) It would be so special to create them each something, even though they are older now. :o)
Thank you so much. I love your fabric!! Last Christmas I create a large table topper using Alpine Wonderland. I really enjoyed it!!
Sincerely, Trish Poolson
ps. I blog over at :
notesofsincerity.blogspot.com